Corporate Mock Up
Some things CEO's Have asked alana to do for their companies
- Increase compassion: Greater compassion within a company increases employee’s overall happiness with their job, leading to greater productivity and profit.
- Build camaraderie: Camaraderie builds a tight-knit team ready to take on the most challenging of projects and business obstacles.
- Break through communication roadblocks: Improving communication streamlines a company’s workflow allowing for faster turn-around time to meet business objectives. REWORK: Changed a company's culture. Makes people happier and more productive. People as they become closer as they work with, they become happier and more productive, Company get better results from happier employees.
- Clarify Values, Vision and Mission—and use that as a base for a solid company culture: Clarifying one’s values, vision, and mission for their company gets them to see the “bigger picture” and set their company, and their employees, on a course to success.
- A day of growth for their team: Focus on their personal values and help them clarify their personal goals.
Talk about Stiletto Spy School and Mi6 (take copy from Resources)
Only have things in resources page that are downloadable. Change "Resources" to "Downloads"
These corporate retreats are not feel-good spa meet-ups; rather, Alana’s lessons teach core values and methods for business leaders, and their employees, to get the most value out of their own lives to ultimately run a more successful business.
(Working on your personal goals gives you a path to achievement. ) REWORK
On-site: Retreats can be held....
Off-site: Retreats can be held....
One-day: Retreats can follow a one-day format....
Multi-day: Retreats can follow a multi-day format....
Adjusted to be suitable for all levels. Alana has worked at all company levels, from CEOS all the way down to plant workers.