Some things CEO's Have asked alana to do for their companies
- Increase compassion: Greater compassion within a company increases employee’s overall happiness with their job, leading to greater productivity and profit.
- Build camaraderie: Camaraderie builds a tight-knit team ready to take on the most challenging of projects and business obstacles.
- Break through communication roadblocks: Improving communication streamlines a company’s workflow allowing for faster turn-around time to meet business objectives.
- Clarify Values, Vision and Mission—and use that as a base for a solid company culture: Clarifying one’s values, vision, and mission for their company gets them to see the “bigger picture” and set their company, and their employees, on a course to success.
- A day of growth for their team: focus on their personal values and help them clarify their personal goals.